Kiddies take the first step!
For kids 3 to 4 years old
The DSA Kiddie Swimmers program is the first independent step a child takes in the water and will be the foundation for the child’s development in water safety and the future in the area of swimming and water related activities.
The program is developed to encourage the little kids to get over their separation anxiety and being to gain water confidence and enjoy the water like any other activity.
BENEFITS OF DSA KIDDIE SWIMMERS PROGRAM
- First step of independent learning at early age
- Creating early childhood water safety awareness
- Develop basic water confidence
- Foundation for future development in water sports
- First step at being independent in the water
- Foundation for future development in the area of water based activity
- Encourages little kids to get over the parent separation anxiety
- Begin to gain water confidence and enjoy the water
independent learning ►enhancing basic water safety & confidence
JOIN DSA KIDDIE SWIMMERS PROGRAM NOW!
|DSA maintains high standards set by AUSTSWIM, Australia’s national organisation for the Teaching of Swimming and Water SafetyTM, DSA is the largest AUSTSWIM Recognised Swim Centre in Malaysia.|