D Swim Academy(DSA) Bukit Jalil
National Aquatic Centre, KL Sports City, Bukit Jalil
57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
The National Aquatic Centre has been transformed with its recent upgrades which include
- New distinct façade offering a generous shaded entrance space with a fabric roof and glass curtain wall to allow more daylight
- A replacement of the existing fabric roof at the seating and pool area
- New FINA compliant diving board
- Upgrades to the VIP lobby space, changing rooms, media facilities and public toilets
- New sports lighting & PA systems
- New tiling, underwater lighting and mechanical filtration systems to all the pools
The National Aquatic Centre serves as a venue for sports expertise to meet the needs of swimming and other aquatic events. The construction is in accordance with the rigorous standards and regulations by the International Swimming Federation (FINA) with the whole area of about 28.000 sq. meters. The Floating dome concept measures 7,500 sq. meters with a weight of 14 tons and has the following facilities:
- Olympic-sized swimming pool with 10 lanes with a depth of 50m x 25m x 2-3m.
- Plunge pool sized 25m x 25m x 5m, equipped with a drop tower with 3 platform measuring 5m, 7.5m. and 10m with 2 measuring 1m springboard and 2m of international standards.
- Swimming Training 8 lane 20m x 50m x size 1.8m equipped with portable floor system technology from Holland.
With all the facilities available, the Centre can also accommodate a crowd of 4,000 people and can an additional 2,000 temporary seats for the audience. Open to the public, this pool can be used for training or conducting swimming classes according to regulations set by the Centre.
PUBLIC POOL TIMINGS AND RATES (Effective 21 January 2019)
|DAYS||TIME||RATE (per session)|
|Monday to Friday||Session 1: 08.00am – 10.00am
Session 2: 10.30am – 12.30pm
Session 3: 01.30pm – 03.30pm
Session 4: 06.30pm – 08.30pm
Session 5: 09.00pm – 11.00pm
|Adult (Above 12yrs) – RM 6
Child (5 to 12 yrs) – RM 4
Child (below 4yrs) – FOC
Seniors (55 yrs & above)/
OKU (with OKU card) – RM 5
|Saturday & Sunday||Session 1: 08.30am – 10.30am
Session 2: 11.00am – 01.00pm
Session 3: 02.00pm – 04.00pm
Session 4: 06.00pm – 08.00pm
Session 5: 08.30pm – 10.30pm