What is the Certified Pool/Spa Operator® (CPO®) Certification Program?
A CPO®Certification will give you the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations. This program has helped protect millions of swimmers by reducing hazards at aquatic facilities. The NSPF® Certified Pool/Spa Operator® (CPO®) Certification program is the world’s leading verifiable pool and spa training credential.
2-Day Classroom CPO®Certification Course
The CPO® Certification program requires require you to either take a two-day in-person class (14-16 hours) taught by a certified instructor. You will need to complete an open book written examination.
- Proven educational tool
- Widely accepted by local and state authorities
- Covers topics necessary for pool operators including a section for local and state codes
- Includes a comprehensive handbook that is updated regularly
- Taught by NSPF®Certified Instructors
- Recognized internationally
- Gives participants a better understanding of the operator’s role in pool care, management and risk reduction